Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mommy, do bird's fart?

As we sat eating lunch, pondering life through the eyes of a 4 year old the above question was ask. While almost choking on my cherry pit I responded, "well, what do you think?" He immediately answered, "yes, I know they do when they hit glass!" He's thinking of when a bird flies into our back sliding glass door (which happens often). I was amused and started to smirk at the thought of pressure building on the tail-end of a bird as it hits our window. "I'm sure your right," I replied. Wow, the thoughts that run through a 4 year old brain...if we could all be so honest and true to self, with no embarrassed feelings of what others thought. No animals were injured while the writing of this blog...and all birds in our backyard always get up and fly away.

No comments:

Post a Comment